Wednesday, March 3, 2010 at 9:50 AM |  
My life getting busy and busy on work..
but i still like my currently situation right now :D
It feel like my time won't wasted on doing nothing else or
playing gamesss and other.
always fill up my time with those thing can achieved my target
because i wanna to become the TOP producer
even though i'm still young in company..
well, i think this is possible to me and i've got that
confident to done it.

will going to turkey on next two month,
but my passport still haven't do yet..
by the way,
i'll going to take my lovely chevrolet on tomorrow
and the first thing i gonna to do is going to fetch my parent!
wow..
finally i have my own car :D

i think career is more important to me right now..
this is writing for my ex girlfriend,
i'm really very sorry about what i did about you
because i'm really busy on work so i can't spending time with you
and.. what i had did before, about my own career and future,
actually i had seriously planning about this,
money and love are related..
a clever woman won't together with a man without
career and dreams.
so i decided to build my own career 1st.

thanks to my leader jeffry and billy always support me at my side
and teaching me how to be sucess. appreciate.
i'm willing to going open branch with you all after i have this abillity
on the next coming year.
1 year, i wanna achieve it within 1 year time.
i can do it..


end now,
bye.
Posted by V'CHONG. 小综

0 comments: