Saturday, May 22, 2010 at 7:14 PM |  
it was last night, thanks jayn for giving me a sweet day.
appreciate=)
i lost the time that getting relationship with someone
but someday i will get it back
because i dont want in the future my girl have a rough times with the guy
that her love..
start from this month will being busy.
bookfair gonna outstation for 10days at kl,
turkey trip, cebu island trip.. seminar..

sometimes, my friend asked me,
did you like this kind of life?
yes i do!
i like my life full filled with content
i like being challenged..
planning settle my loan of chevrolet in this 2 year,
and then buy a new honda city..

i like that feeling when we achieved our life target.
i still got many dreamss havent achieve yet,
i wanna buy mercedes slk..
i wanna buy banglo together with yk
travel to the whole world..
open branch till whole malaysia with me leader..

end now, to be continue....


Posted by V'CHONG. 小综

0 comments: