Saturday, January 8, 2011 at 9:17 AM |  
well,2010 year is just passed by this few day,
feel proud of myself for achieving almost all my target when i set at year 2009.
being supervisor in company..(finally xD)
to become producer in company..
going travels..
buying myself for a car..
laptop..etc
improve my english..
so, same to this year..
in the journey of our life we must be have some goal setting.
and manage to hit your goal.
there is some important target that i must hit it before end of 2011:
1.the first of course i am willing to have more than 5 manpower in my team
with minimum sales target of 80k! well it still need some time to manage it.
2.to become the next youngest asst district manager in company..
3.buy another car! honda city.. saving money now.. haha xD almostly on july.
4.going another 2 more country travels...(hope to go france /italy)
5.bring family going travels with me.. wee
6.buying house???? i think is too early for me,but mum always ask to.
7.improve my time management, i have no enough time to use.
8.change a new phone.. nokia n97 sux..waste battery
9.become fatter..

hmm.. that is just some of my target..
and i believe i can achieve it.
no matter how weak does you are in the previous, all you need to do is LEARN!!
learn from the mistake, learn from experience, learn from others..
you CAN change your future, if you really WANT it.
Posted by V'CHONG. 小综

0 comments: