Tuesday, July 12, 2011 at 8:38 AM |  
well,already being for half year i dint update for my blog.
there's many thing was happened wthin this period,
somethings that happened out of my expect..
some target that i already achieved although just pass by half year.

last month,just back from my taiwan trip which organise by company,
it was a great trip..
i spend a lots of money, almost around 1.8k i think. but think its worth
there are somethings that i got some regret is i haven buy enough things yet,
haha~!
finally got some time to let me to relax, but just for 1 week..

nowadays,
i feel like really stress from my work,
but i dont know who should i told and express
sometime, i feel like it really gonna to explode!
but i know this is just a journey,
i will try to handle it, because i still got many teammate,
that needed me,so i cant be down!
there are many challenging in my life,
but i will try try try my best until the end to make it the best.
never ever give up when you still haven reach your destination...
for M team,
i would like to thanks to you,
for giving me this type of challenging.
building team and being a good leader is difficuit,
but i will never to quit unless i'm not at worldwide!


i'm tired,that's all for today. to be continue if i'm free.
Posted by V'CHONG. 小综

0 comments: